Monday, April 9, 2012

Where to Begin




Whew, last few days have been a complete whirlwind of events and fun!  Last week we had a few Egg Hunts with the boys school and then headed to my favorite place in the whole world, Pawleys Island!!!!!  Big R had to stay behind due to work, but the boys and I headed up there to meet my parents.  Their adorable cousin and her parents joined us Friday.  We had an absolute blast!


Mr. Big hoarding eggs at his school egg hunt


Rockin' Cousins


Don't let that smile fool ya!!!


Dad and Little R on the beach


My little ones don't sleep late so I was able to capture a few sunrise pics-worth waking up for, don't you think?!

We returned Saturday from the beach so we could head to church with Big R's family and celebrate this little guy's 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!  The little Energizer Birthday Bunny!!!!!





Decorated with the little ones artwork and a little green accent from the Masters:)


My sweet parents came down from Pawleys to be with us!


Had to include this pic because of the shirt (and his adorable little face).  Found the shirt at Target for $7-looks J.Crewish to me:)


Birthday Ride


Wait, whose birthday is it?  Oh yeah, jealous older brother can't help himself!


Mom attempting story time with the boys-ha!



Boy loves to blow out a candle!!!  We had a fun day, hope my little guy did too!!!  Hard to believe two years have gone by so quickly-doesn't everyone say that?!!!!



We're spending our day cleaning!!  
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

(excuse the excess of pics-thats what you get when taking a break from blogging for a week!!)


2 comments:

Lili said...

Fun! saw that shirt at target too!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet baby! Two years go by in the blink of an eye! Loving little R's shirt great find, man I love me some tarjay!! I heart Pawleys Island too!

Post a Comment